Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive - Dudley, West Midlands
What's on offer:
- Attractive basic salary + Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday incl Public/Bank Holidays rising to 30 days for good attendance
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
- On site staff canteen
- Pension provided
- Training provided
- Staff uniform provided
Auto Styling Truckman is a specialist supplier of the Truckman Hardtop and other 4x4 accessories with a wealth of market and technical knowledge. Our mission is to develop our position as the fastest growing UK quality supplier of after market 4x4 Pick Up & SUV accessories.
We are renowned for quality and service in the UK and Europe. We only stock products that meet our stringent quality requirements and that we would fit to our own vehicles. Our staff are highly motivated to give a first class service and good technical and styling advice.
The ideal Internal Sales Executive:
- Team player with previous experience in a B2B sales role
- Self-motivated and organised
- Track record of achieving KPIs and targets
- Professional and accountable approach to work
- Builds rapport quickly with excellent empathy and listening skills
- Driven and ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
- We are selling to the automotive sector. You don’t have to be an expert; however, you will need to know the anatomy of a truck
- You must get a buzz out of making a profit.
The role of Internal Sales Executive:
- To increase the company’s sales and long-term prospects to existing and potential customers by promoting our products and services through promotional telephone calls, e-marketing and minimal face to face selling. The sales we do are often repeat selling. Your challenge will be to sell an increased product range to these customers
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Manager
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPIs set by the Sales Manager
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on the customers
- Ensure that the level of customer satisfaction is at a high level
- Process customer enquiries and orders in accordance with the company’s business system
- Provide sound technical and styling advice to customers
- Take an active role in resolving customer’s queries and complaints in line with company policy.
- Take a proactive role in gathering market intelligence and reporting this information to management.
- 40 hrs per week
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am to 1pm with half day off the following week
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you have not heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Apply for Internal Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly