1 day left
- Full Time
HR Consultant position available due to Business Growth.
You will work within a close team who pride themselves on the support they offer to each other in order to offer pragmatic solutions. Every day is different at the HR Dept but we always have fun.
It’s a fast-paced environment enabling you to gain a vast amount of exposure to Employee Relations, Training and Development, internal Policies and Procedures and TUPE, while having a strategic influence with our clients.
We want you if you are willing to get stuck in, have generalist experience in HR and understand great customer service. You will be required to:
- Chair or attend HR meetings
- Have strong up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Are able to work on your own initiative
- Show excellent written and verbal communication and be able to influence others at all levels
- Apply high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be well presented, professional appearance
- CIPD preferable, but not essential
- Have a sense of humour!
In addition to the above you will need to be comfortable with advising managers, directors and owners of businesses along with experience of attending and conducting employee relations meetings.
If you thrive on the challenge of a varied workload and finding pragmatic solutions to a variety of HR issues across all levels of an organisation this role is perfect for you. In return we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, health benefits and a training and development plan.
Apply for HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly