Production Team Leader (Manufacturing)
Production Team Leader based Hortonwood, Telford offering an attractive salary, plus bonus, shift premium, pension and other corporate company benefits.
It goes without saying that you will be an experienced Production Team Leader with proven knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing techniques and tools.
Our culture is open, honest and trustworthy. Our employees are truly empowered to maximise their potential, they are recognised for their hard work and success and the value you add to the business. We operate a flat structure, which is not a big corporate or involves a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, to be creative and to make a difference.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, and a chance to grow and develop with a leading brand, we would love to hear from you.
Hours of work:
- Rotating two shift system
- 6am - 2.30pm Mon to Fri (week 1)
- 2pm - 11.15pm Mon to Thur, Fri off (week 2)
The role of Production Team Leader will include:
- Maintaining high standards of Health and Safety at all times.
- Managing the resources and leading the team to achieve all targets set by the business
- Supporting HPS lean manufacturing operations.
- Encouraging, validating and implementing continuous improvement ideas.
- Carrying out all aspects of people management including effective and timely communication, appraisal interviews, recruitment, management of agency workers, absence management and disciplinary action if necessary.
- Ensuring that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
About the Company:
Based on Hortonwood, Telford, in the UK our primary market is the supply of electrical installation systems in residential and commercial buildings. Creating solutions in close consultation with its customers we have the vision: ‘To add value to peoples’ lives and their buildings through smart, eco-efficient and energy saving solutions and services.