E-Commerce Manager - Dudley, West Midlands.
Offering an attractive basic salary and benefits.
Due to our ongoing success and expansion, we are seeking to appoint an E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for proactively growing the company’s online sales via the Truckman and Auto Styling website.
You will ensure the website is SEO friendly and use Google Analytics to maximise opportunities to increase online sales. As our online sales and overall business continues to expand, we are optimistic that this department will grow quickly, so this is a really exciting time to join us!
What's on offer:
- 24 days holiday plus Public/Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
- On site staff canteen
- Pension provided
- Training provided
- Uniform provided
Auto Styling Truckman is a specialist supplier of the Truckman Hardtop and other 4x4 accessories with a wealth of market and technical knowledge. Our mission is to develop our position as the fastest growing UK quality supplier of aftermarket 4x4 Pick Up & SUV accessories.
We are renowned for quality and service in the UK and Europe. We only stock products that meet our stringent quality requirements and that we would fit to our own vehicles. Our staff are highly motivated to give a first class service and good technical and styling advice.
The ideal Ecommerce Manager will:
- Be a team player who has a proven track record in managing websites, creating compelling SEO friendly copy and knowledge of how to increase website sales.
- Be a driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Experience in website management using CMS is essential
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills & superb attention to detail, along with the ability to ‘sell’ a product by finding it’s USP's
- An excellent understanding of Sales/e-commerce A thorough understanding of PPC, SEO & Google Analytics Be experienced in Adobe Photoshop (for creating banners/images/animations)
- Be experienced in Social Media – to help boost online sales We are selling to the automotive sector.
- You don’t have to be an expert; however, you will need to know the anatomy of a truck
The role of Ecommerce Manager:
- To increase website sales, looking at product page performances and learning how to boost sales across the product range
- A meticulous approach, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to developing strong SEO copy and technical specifications for product pages and landing pages
- Optimising descriptions and pages to make SEO friendly and improve organic search visibility
- Use Google Analytics daily to better understand and improve the customer journey, e.g. revise content/imagery used on pages that are not working, look at how to reduce bounce rates, how to encourage more cross selling opportunities Maintain the website daily to ensure all content is fresh and appearing correctly – homepage refreshed weekly
- Ensure all online orders are processed correctly and ensure all online enquiries are actioned accordingly
- Work with Photographer to replace any missing images and add videos
- Developing creative landing pages and banners for specific products, offers and campaigns
- Creating and contributing to blogs and online forums to raise brand awareness and eventually bring sales online Manage PPC campaigns – research analysis, update, adapt and track ROI
- Based on website sales, recommend email campaigns to promote a specific range of products Working alongside the Marketing Manager to integrate marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with marketing and industry trends
40 hrs per week
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you have not heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.