Private Client Solicitor / Filex Legal Executive
Private Client Solicitor / Filex Legal Executive - Based Chorley (PR7).
Full or Part Time hours.
Why you should consider working with Kevills:
- Good career prospects and career progression
- Attractive salary of between £28,000.00 and £35,000.00 (pro rata) depending upon experience
- Annual salary reviews
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Office car park
- Good public transport links (bus & rail)
- Office within short walk of the town centre and the beautiful Astley Park
- Friendly team
- Kevills is an equal opportunities employer
The role of Private Client Solicitor / Filex Legal Executive:
Kevills is a long established Chorley firm with local reputation for personal and empathetic service. We are looking for an experienced Private Client practitioner. Full range of private client work available, including probate, trust administration, wills preparation, lasting powers and Court of Protection deputyships.
A little bit about us:
We take pride in offering a friendly, personal advice service based on firm values and an ethical approach, while keeping our finger on the pulse in our dedicated areas of specialism. A partner-led firm, we are personally involved in every step of each individual case, representing families, businesses and individuals alike.
With much of our work arising from personal recommendation, we can clearly demonstrate the provision of a value for money service, and maintain a high profile within the Chorley community and beyond.