Balconette is seeking a practical and technically minded Sales Consultant for its Sales team.
We are a leading supplier of Glass Balustrades, Juliet Balconies and bespoke Curved Glass Doors so this role would ideally suit someone who has worked within a similar industry.
As a first point of contact, the successful candidate will be responsible for answering a wide range of customer sales enquiries via telephone and email, promoting and advising on our product range.
An office-based role, this is a great opportunity to develop your skill set, increase your earnings and broaden your options for future development.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Balconette’s product range
- Handle inbound leads and sales enquiries
- Advise on special promotions
- Provide accurate quotes offering the best product options to support customer project requirements
- Close and process orders
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
- Offer technical advice to customers
- Ensure own product knowledge and training is kept up-to-date
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to assist customers through purchasing decisions to ensure closed sales
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work independently but at the same time work closely within a supportive team environment
- Strong customer service/sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite), training given on internal systems
Nice to have
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and an understanding of construction related terminology although full training will be given