Administration Assistant - Welshpool, Powys
To effectively and efficiently administer all aspects sales order entry and customer liaison, whilst complying with Company policies and procedures.
The ideal Administration Assistant:
- Computer literate in word & Excel and have some knowledge manufacturing systems although full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative or as part of a team.
- A methodical approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
The role of Administration Assistant:
- Print / Process work tickets, delivery notes and despatch goods
- Raise picking lists for relevant product types
- Support the maintenance of accurate stock records within AX
- Liaise with customers when appropriate, and respond to queries
- Process customer returns where applicable
- Liaise with the Production Manager at all times to support production priorities
- Liaise with the Planners and re-send order confirmation when applicable
- Ensure office housekeeping standards are maintained
- Reception duties
- General office administration including filing
- Adhere to health and safety and standard operating procedures at all times
- Bailey order processing
- Bailey extra orders processing
- Swift order updates
- Swift aftersales updates
- Ensure a professional manner is adopted at all times
- Carry out any additional tasks as and when requested to do so