Finance and Business Writer
Are you a self motivated and organised graduate with strong communication skills?
Are you great at researching new topics?
Could you produce high quality study materials?
Can you make complex topics clear and simple?
Do you want to be part of a small, fast-growing business?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Astranti is an online training organisation based in Trowbridge. We are expanding and as a result, are opening an office in Cardiff in the Summer and looking to recruit!
The successful candidate will be able to write in a clear and focused way that enables our students to understand complex subjects quickly and easily. They will also have great IT skills, a strong eye for detail and will be a team player who is able to stay calm under pressure and delivers on their commitments.
In order to support our students with up to date high quality materials and services, the Astranti team focuses each working week on achieving clear targets against specific deadlines.
For applicants who are successful, the role will start at the beginning of June with a two month training course that will cover all aspects of the role. This will be based at our Trowbridge HQ, so you'll need to be able to either travel each day or stay away for this period.
As an Astranti writer you will be expected to:
- Research a range of topics and produce high quality study materials based on that research including study notes, mock exams, tuition videos, test questions and presentations
- Become involved in ad-hoc projects such as the marketing and launch of new products
- Help to develop new business ideas
- Undertake training sessions to develop your range of skills
- We believe that as a graduate you will already have many of the skills necessary to be successful in the role.
As our subject area is business and finance, we will support you in gaining further knowledge by providing an initial 2 month training programme and help in achieving a qualification in CIMA's Certificate in Business Accounting (we require all new staff to obtain this within their first year).
- The salary available for this position will be set between £21,000 - £24,000 per annum, based on the applicant's experience and qualifications.
- A performance related promotional system allowing high performers to progress quickly
- 30 days of holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working options as you progress
- Supportive environment
- Working in a close knit team focused on working on team based goals
- Training and team building initiatives
- Financial support in achieving CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Potential for promotion opportunities such as taking on the management of a product based division within 2-3 years of joining
What Astranti people are like:
Successful Astranti writers share some key qualities:
- Excellent writing style and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team player who supports their colleagues
- Continuously seeks to learn and improve
- Ambitious to progress in the business
Our new office will be located in Cardiff.
Criteria for application and how to apply:
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter, which should include answers to the following questions (the failure to include these questions will lead to your application being automatically rejected):
- Why you think you would be suitable for the role, including one non-academic example of something which demonstrates this.
- A brief assessment of what you believe are the top 3 key challenges for a fast growing online training business such as Astranti.