Toolmaker (day shift only)
4 days left
- Full Time
Toolmaker - £29,500 - 31,500 annually (hourly paid) + paid overtime + bonus + pension
Would you like to work for a well-established injection moulding company providing high-quality products to the automotive industry and other sectors?
An opportunity, offering a competitive salary plus bonus, paid overtime and pension scheme, has arisen at Mitre Plastics, based in Stockton-on-Tees, for a Toolmaker on day shift.
We are looking to appoint an experienced toolmaker, ideally time-served or otherwise qualified, who can undertake primarily maintenance and repair of mould tooling. The role would suit somebody with the skills and experience to undertake a broad range of work using machining and hand skills as appropriate. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Completing scheduled preventative maintenance of mould tools.
- Repairs and modifications to mould tools ensuring work is completed to a high standard, on-time.
- Attending to tooling breakdowns.
- Maintaining records of tooling work carried out.
- Sourcing & purchasing of tooling spare parts and consumables.
- Ensuring workplace housekeeping and safety is maintained to a high standard.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant experience of injection moulding tools (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be both precise and accurate.
- A flexible approach, with the capability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attitude to Health and Safety.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
Apply for Toolmaker (day shift only)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly