Engineer (Multi-skilled) – Permanent – Shrewsbury
We are recruiting with an engineering specialist in Shrewsbury for a new M & E Engineer. This new permanent position will suit an experienced & professional, Multi-skilled (Mechanical & Electrical) Engineer who is looking for a new, rewarding opportunity with a genuine industry leader.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Electrical/mechanical maintenance
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of plant stations and ancillaries
- A variety of maintenance activities on pumping stations, including associated equipment.
- Fault diagnostics, emergency break-down repairs, modifications as well as installation work for the plant.
- Field based and from the site in Shrewsbury, the role will involve over night stays and regular overtime
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will already be an experienced maintenance / installation engineer, ideally within an engineering or construction related industry.
Requirements will include:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Confined spaces certification (desirable)
- 17th / 18th edition (desirable)
- City & Guilds testing and inspection (desirable)
Full UK driving license
You will be professional, hard-working and self-motivated to deliver an 1st class service to your customers whilst being a strong team player, working with and supporting the other departments within the business.
Based in Shrewsbury, but requiring occasional travel around the UK, the office is commutable from Telford, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Bridgnorth, Ironbridge etc
Alternative job titles would include Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Multi-skilled Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, M & E Engineer, M & E Installation Engineer, Field Engineer, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer etc
Apply for Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly