Marketing Product & Strategy Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Product & Strategy Manager based in Telford, Shropshire offering an attractive basic salary of circa £45,000 plus bonus, car and benefits.
This is very much a customer facing role with the main focus to analyse our current product offer and to work with Group to look at how we can widen our product basket. To identify suitable partners in the UK to complement and improve our offer.
The ideal candidate should have an electrical engineering qualification or degree in business/marketing. Knowledge of Electrical Industry will be ideal or similar e.g. Residential or Construction,
The role of Marketing Product & Strategy Manager:
- Develop, define and implement the Residential segment "road map" including all elements of the marketing mix which will support the commercial growth ambitions.
- Ensure short, medium and long term plans are developed and communicated effectively in to all stakeholders in the business.
- Investigate the market to try to establish opportunities for alternative applications of the current portfolio.
- Identifying product life cycle enhancements which may open additional market opportunities.
- Identify and engage with strategic external partners who are able to bring added value and differentiation to our solutions.
- Identify key emerging trends in the targeted Residential verticals and amend the strategy accordingly.
- Ensure that we have a robust and valid view on competitor positions, solutions and activities, with an output visible to the wider senior sales organisation.
- Design, instigate and lead a routine Voice of Customer program to ensure that we capture customer insights from all of our targeted customer.
- Ensure that we have robust Customer Journey Maps developed for targeted stakeholders with pain points identified and prioritised in to an action plan.
- Identify alternative, complimentary suppliers who may be able to bring added value via innovation to our solutions.
- Identify disruptive technologies and companies who we may be able to engage with to innovate with our offer.
- Work in conjunction with the Tailored business solutions to ensure that special project solutions are reviewed in light of the insight and development of the standard solution.
- Identify tools which are required to support the sales strategy, working with the digitalisation manager and digital factory, ensure that we can bring added value to the customer journey and solution.
Who we’re looking for.
We are are looking for marketing professional with either an electrical engineering qualification or relevant business degree, and ideally from a B2B industry. You will be eager to learn and develop your skills in a high performing team who embrace ideas and enjoy challenging the standard way of doing things.
We could use words like energetic, driven, enthusiastic, but you’ve heard these a million times before and they don’t mean a lot.
Our culture is open, honest and trustworthy. Our employees are truly empowered to maximize their potential, they are recognised for their hard work and success and the value you add to the business. We operate a flat structure, which is not a big corporate or involves a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, to be creative and to make a difference.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, and a chance to grow and develop with a leading brand, we would love to hear from you.
About Hager Group:
We are an independent family-owned and run business with our Head Office based in Blieskastel, Germany. Hager Group is one of the industry's innovation leaders with 11,650 employees generating a turnover of circa €2 billion. Our products are produced in 28 locations around the globe and we have customers in more than 125 countries all over the world who place trust in them
In the UK our primary market is the supply of electrical installation systems in residential and commercial buildings. Creating solutions in close consultation with its customers we have the vision: ‘To add value to peoples’ lives and their buildings through smart, eco-efficient and energy saving solutions and services’.
Apply for Marketing Product & Strategy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly