IT Support (Shifts)
6 days left
- Full Time
1st Line Support Engineer (Shifts) – Permanent - Telford
We are recruiting with a growing, stable business in Telford for a new 1st Line Support Engineer to work on a 4 on, 4 off shifts, working a mixture of days and nights. This permanent position will suit an experienced IT professional who is looking for a next step in their career with a professional and rewarding organisation but who is looking for an alternative shift pattern and gain the extra reward that the post comes with.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Receiving incoming calls & emails from customers
- Carrying out investigations & updating customers
- Incident & Problem Management
- Service Request Fulfilment
- Support 2nd & 3rd line support engineers
- Make regular courtesy calls to customers
Technically, you will need to be experienced with:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Remote support & troubleshooting
- Dealing with Internet Services including DSL, Ethernet, Firewalls & GPON
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have experience in a similar role.
You will be professional, flexible and well organised as well as having excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with customers of various levels and technical knowledge.
You will obviously be technically astute and looking for a role that will offer development opportunities.
The Telford site is commutable from Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Newport, Shifnal, Market Drayton, Wolverhampton, Perton etc
Alternative job titles could include IT Administrator, IT Systems Admin, IT Support, IT Helpdesk, Tech Support, 1st Line IT Support, Internal IT Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Assistant, IT Systems Technician, Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst etc
Apply for IT Support (Shifts)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly