Marketing Executive - Multi Channel Communications Agency - £24,000 to £25,000 plus benefits.
Based three days a week in Birmingham and two days a week in Kidderminster.
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
About the company
An integrated marketing agency based in the heart of the bustling Jewellery Quarter. It is a dynamic agency, providing clients with truly engaging, original multi-channel communication solutions. We are looking for a career-minded, ambitious, motivated individual to join the team and develop their career within the growing agency.
Job Purpose Summary:
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake projects for a national solar client, and to support other client relationships. You will organise creative campaigns and events to help the company to grow and raise their profile amongst key customer groups.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, and ideas for building excellent marketing strategies. The goal of this new role is to reach out to the market and increase customer’s interest, to strengthen their reputation and facilitate their continuous growth.
In addition, the candidate will support the client services team in managing campaigns for other clients, developing effective working relationships and growing business prospects.
You will need to build a thorough understanding of the client’s products, culture and competition. Under the direction of the Account Director you will create processes and structures to improve and enhance all marketing activity. This will include contributing to internal projects such as in-house materials and training.
You will help to deliver marketing campaigns that raise brand awareness for the client and contribute to new business/sales activity.
You will work with the client services team on supporting other client campaigns.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibition attendance and promotional events
- Conduct research and analysis to evaluate sector trends, brand awareness and competition
- Write copy for marketing materials (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Assist in implementation of media and PR campaigns
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics (online and offline) and report on performance
- Management of websites. Includes creation of blog content and supporting the digital team with SEO and PPC campaigns
- Manage the company’s social media presence
- Support client services team on marketing campaign activity for other clients
- Be a confident communicator, well organised, with the ability to get involved with clients at an early stage
- Be degree educated or equivalent
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Ability to quickly develop relationships with clients and suppliers
- Understand media planning and purchasing
- Understanding of, or experience with, print production
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with website management, social media and web analytics