Senior/Intermediate Python Developer
Senior/Intermediate Python Developer - London - Permanent
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Python Developer with experience using Django framework to join an exciting team.
They are an Agile team, writing excellent quality and testable code, using Kanban to manage workflow and operate TDD, reviewing code and continuous deployment in order to ensure the maintenance of their high standards. Their plans are to expand globally and need an enthusiastic and business minded individual to help them grow to that next level.
- At least 2 years experience with Python and Django
- 4 years coding background
- Must have working experience using Python
- Good experience with Event messaging and RESTful APIs
- Good experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS
- Experience writing tests (Functional, Performance, and Unit Tests)
- Strong attention to detail and a deep understanding of what would benefit our users most
- Entrepreneurial outlook and spirit with ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Knowledge of; DynamoDB, Docker, Fabric, RabbitMQ, Celery, Puppet, TravisCI/Continuous Deployment
- Experience using Bootstrap
- Your choice of hardware
- Lovely location with a flexible feel and environment
- Be part of and help build something big at an early stage
My client is fast growing technology start-up that have become astonishing successful and now they are looking to expand their team. They are looking for an experienced Senior/Intermediate Python Developer to join their team.
The client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.