Quality System Manager / Quality Manager / QA Manager / QSM
Have you been working as Quality System Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager Quality Manager or QSM within the food production / manufacturing industry? This Quality System Manager could be your ideal role.
My client based in Cheshire requires a Quality System Manager to work in the food manufacturing / dairy industry.
You will be responsible for the management of food safety to ensure that the required standards are maintained for all finished product, packaging and ingredients. Ideally you will have worked in the food manufacturing industry previously or should have relevant related qualifications.
The daily requirements of this position will include:
- The creation and management of the Quality Management System for the client
- Ensuring BRC compliance
- Ensuring any changes within standards in BRC are implemented
- Management of external suppliers, through SAQ and audits, ensuring that their processes and due diligence procedures are compliant with client’s requirements
- Compliance with retailer COP’s, and ensuring that these are incorporated into the internal quality management system
- Management of finished product specifications
- End to end management of complaints
- Product quality maintained and continually improved
Please apply ASAP for this opportunity with a copy of your up to date CV. All applications will be given immediate consideration.