At Epson Telford, Quality is the driving force behind everything we do. Our core business at Hortonwood is the manufacture and distribution of printer cartridges. Join us and play your part to ensure that we maintain and improve our position as a world class manufacturer.
Our Ink Engineering Team have an exciting opportunity for a Technician to join them, within our Manufacturing area. This role will maintain and control all Engineering machinery in the area.
Hours of work:
Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6am to 6pm
Week 2 – Wednesday and Thursday 6am to 6pm
Week 3 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6pm to 6am
Week 4 – Wednesday and Thursday 6pm to 6am
You will have every other weekend off from shift.
£33,475 (inclusive of shift allowance, 30%)
The role of Technician:
- Attend mechanical and electrical breakdowns to carry out repairs.
- Maintain machinery and equipment to ensure operational processes.
- Generate and implement productive process improvements.
- Monitor and test the operation of production line equipment.
- Train Production staff in the operation and safety aspects of production lines.
- Maintain and develop machine processes within their department.
The successful candidate should:
- Be apprenticeship trained and hold a minimum of an ONC qualification in Engineering discipline, or equivalent.
- Have previous proven experience in:
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
General Engineering Maintenance.
Pump Systems (desirable not essential).
Full training will be given to the candidate who is successful in the role.
- Quarterly Bonus.
- Pension Scheme up to 12 % employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday (incl Bank holidays).
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
- Additional training available.
- Overtime – Readily available.