Accounts Assistant based in Welshpool, Powys offering an attractive salary + benefits.
To take responsibility for accurate and timely preparation, processing, recording and provision of accounting information, adding to the continuous improvement of financial controls, processes and efficiencies within the finance function.
The role of Accounts Assistant:
Responsible for executing efficient and effective operations in accounting and other regulatory requirements::
- Responsible for executing day-to-day accounting operations
- Verify and process all expenses claims for the company
- Prepare, gather information and monitor cash flow and forecasting
- Complete full bank reconciliations for the company
- Check and process all payments and the recording of same in the company accounting system
- Processes company's payroll every pay period.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data. Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes.
- Maintaining the payroll system including Time and Attendance.
- Liaise with other related companies and report accounting information.
- Co-ordinate, prepare and submit timely financial and management reports, ensuring compliance with statutory regulation and group policies.
- Provide for cover on holiday leaves and absences of team members.
- Process Intrastat and Ad hoc National Statistics & returns
- Assist with provision of other ad hoc assignments as required
- Perform reconciliation of all ledger accounts under control
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist in various ad hoc assignments
Required experience/ qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience
- Part qualified and or degree holder
The ideal Accounts Assistant:
- Flexible in approach
- Analytical skills
- Ability to express oneself verbally and in writing
- Team player
- At ease in challenging times
- Take Ownership
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly