Part Time Finance Manager / Accountant
Part Time Finance Manager / Accountant based in central Hertford offering a salary of £30,000 to £40,000 (Full Time Equivalent) plus company benefits.
- Part time flexible hours to work around your commitments
- Friendly team with offices based in the centre of Hertford
- Within easy walking distance of train stations and bus routes
- Starting salary between £30k - £40K (FTE) according to skills
The ideal Finance Manager / Accountant:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Experience with Xero accounts software would be an advantage
The role of Finance Manager / Accountant:
- Day-to-day management and control of the finance function
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable and Receivable function
- Full responsibility of the Management Accounts
- Actual vs budget variance analysis and reporting
- Cashflow Forecasting and reviewing budgets
- Ad hoc reporting as and when required
- VAT Returns
- Dealing with HMRC
We are an established one of a kind company based in central Hertford. We manage the table bookings for some of the UK's top restaurants. With a team in excess of 60 and 5 years’ experience under our belt, we are a highly regarded provider of outsourced services within the sector of fine dining.
Our friendly team are trained to offer excellent customer service, helping our clients to keep their restaurants full.