Key Account Manager Coordinator
Key Account Manager Coordinator
Our Clint is a global transportation and liner shipping company. They are looking for a Key Account Management Coordinator to assist in the managing and processing of a wide range of tenders for Hyundai Merchant Marine Trade Teams in Europe and Asia. The job holder will manage and support the global tender requirements from Headquarters in Seoul and the European Headquarters in London, while assisting Key Account customers under the guidance of the Sales Management Team.
Education and Qualification
- Degree qualified or commensurate experience.
Experience and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience working in the Shipping Industry, preferably with a Container Shipping company.
- Sound understanding of the needs of the customer within shipping industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand IT systems quickly, including EDI and internal systems for shipping
- European language skills would be beneficial, although not essential.
Personal Behaviours and Attributes
- Ability to priorities, deliver tenders within given timeline.
- Driven to deliver.
- Strong customer care skills and able to match customer requirements with the service provided by HMM.
- Team player, working together to achieve the Key Account Management team goals. Supporting team members to achieve goals.
- Able to listen attentively and refer back to regional HQ or EHQ for clarification and explanation as necessary.
- Attention to detail for all elements of the tender and organising work effectively.
- A creative thinker, who is able to act on their own judgement with guidance from peers and Managers.
Main responsibilities of the Key Account Manager Coordinator
- Co-ordinating closely with the Pricing Teams in the European Headquarters, Headquarters in Seoul, the Headquarters offices for the US (Dallas) and in Singapore.
- Seeking detailed offers from Trade Departments and the Logistics Departments for inland requirements against set timelines, ensuring tender documents are completed and submitted to the customer of the appropriate HMM office. Covering all trade routes relevant to the tender via the departments in Headquarters.
- Liaising with customers regarding their tender requirements. Building relationships with the customers under the control of Key Account Management as well as giving support towards strategic objectives.
- Maintaining the database of tenders received, pending and submitted.
- Creating a Database for the development of existing and potential tenders under the control of the Headquarters of HMM in Europe.
- Checking on customer performance via our in-house system ‘GAUS’ on a regular basis and advising colleagues and management in Seoul Headquarters and other locations of performance result against expectations and of forecasts.
- Ensuring that the business needs to meet requirements aligned to both maintaining and securing more BCO Tender business and supporting the needs of tender customers.
- Attending tender meetings with customers as required.
- In order to meet business needs, a degree of flexibility may be required and the post holder may need to perform work not specifically referred to in the above.
Compensation & Benefits
A competitive market rate salary
Gym subsidiary, subsidised vending machine, eye tests
After probation: private healthcare, travel allowance, personnel loan
Regular social events
Working hours for the Key Account Manager Coordinator: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch
If you would like to be considered for the Key Account Manager Coordinator role please click “APPLY” below