Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
Who We Are
Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that connect and secure life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 50 acquisitions across its platforms The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application. Today, Solera processes over 300 million transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in over 80 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,700+ associates come from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection.
Solera’s uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using our 3H’s: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our team to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ) using our 3Fs: Facts, Finesse, and Force. Solera has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Solera Way have been fundamental to Solera’s success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.
- Location-wise, we are based in Theale and Maidenhead
- Our office setting is open plan and we work collaboratively as a team.
- Smart casual is our dress code and we are open to flexible start and end times and some remote working (with agreement from your manager).
- We offer weekly fruit to keep the team healthy!
- We also like to celebrate company success, funding legendary summer and winter parties.
- There are frequent opportunities internally to learn and grow into other fields / disciplines. Career progression is important to us.
Are You Uncommon?
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing as a Accounts Payable Clerk
At Solera, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what our team are responsible for – their mission. The 80’s, as we call them at Solera, are the employee’s priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80’s for this role, are:
- Processing employee expenses and arranging bi-monthly payment runs.
- Super user for Concur/Ensuring codes are up to date
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger (processing Invoices/running month end reports) and related control framework (as defined) covering supplier account set up, invoice authorisation within agreed limits.
- Enter payments in various currencies; this includes payments for French, German, Finnish and Swedish Invoices.
- Pushing for a high compliance of PO invoices
- Dealing with internal and external queries regarding expenses/invoices and payments
- Vendor reconciliation including Direct Debit vendor accounts
- General ledger account allocation and timely payment runs within agreed terms.
- Maintaining Intranet policies/procedures for job related duties
- Working to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ad-Hoc duties within the wider finance team
- Providing reporting to Management on a regular basis
- User End Testing on new ERP system to be implemented in Summer 18 (Dynamics AX)
Are You Qualified for the Accounts Payable Clerk Role?
- Experience working within an Accounts Payable department
- French language skills
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Understanding of end to end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, (Navision an advantage but not essential)
- Proven experience of delivering results on time in a KPI based environment
- Experience of Vendor reconciliation
- Understanding of the Employee Expense process
If you would like to be considered for the Accounts Payable Clerk role please click ‘APPLY’ below