Job title: Sales Executive
Availability: Immediate start date
Salary: £13.7k - £14.5k per annum + uncappedcommission structure.
Average OTE 25k-65k+
Overtime always available
Sales Executive Job Summary
- Telesales / call-centre experience (minimum 6 months experience)
-A high energy approach to their work
-Self-motivated and the desire to succeed
-Fantastic communication skills and an outgoing personality
- To make ‘Quality Sales’ with the principles of the Company’s 3Q’s.
- Outbound Sales - You are principally responsible for contacting potential subscribers, using leads supplied by our clients and securing from these leads confirmed subscriptions.
- Inbound Sales – you will be called from customers who have seen advertisements in regard to specific campaigns and you will assist in their enquiry and in most cases have a chance to upsell and increase your commission by creating a subscription.
- To ensure all transactions and customer interaction is carried out in a professional manner and is fully compliant with all required legislation and regulatory standards.
- The main responsibility of this Sales Executive position is to make / receive telephone calls, which result in the making of sales. You will be given guidelines on how to approach certain campaigns and you are required to deal with all calls in a professional and polite manner at all times and to abide by the policies and procedures that are designed to give staff every opportunity to achieve sales targets. You are always required to read any legal binding information provided.
- Dealing with customers’ queries.
- As we are continually developing new business, we may have different styles of campaigns and these will be detailed as and when they occur.
Critical Performance Areas
- Appropriate behaviour, including being punctual and reliable
- The ability to deliver quality and professionalism with every call made/received.
- Excellent listening skills
- Good organisational skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Excellent concentration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
These skills are designed to support the making of sales.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
(Qualifications and Experience)
- Excellent communication / telephone skills and a clear speaking voice are essential
- Confident opener and closer on the phone
- Experience of working in a target driven sales role and regularly exceeding them
- PC literate.
Sales Executive Working Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00am - 5:30pm.
11:00am – 20:00pm
Weekend and weekday overtime encouraged.
If you would like to be considered for the Sales Executive Role please click ‘Apply’ below