Sheet Metal Worker
My client is a very busy South Lowestoft (Suffolk) based company that specialises in Metal Fabrication.
They are currently recruiting for Sheet Metal Workers to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
All applicants must be time served and experienced, as the role has responsibility for the operation of welding and sheet metal equipment.
You will be a TIG Welder of Sheet Metal Components (Stainless, Aluminium and Carbon Steel) with experience of working and knowledge of all aspects of Sheet Metal Fabrication.
A good understanding of TIG Welding, using Jigs and other related manufacturing equipment to ensure a high quality of workmanship and consistent finish is a necessity.
Other skills that we are looking for include:
- Ability to read and produce accurate work from drawings and designs
- Punctual, reliable and a great work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Appreciation and ability to work safely and comply with Health & Safety requirements
- A great communicator
- Happy working on single projects or as part of a team
- It is unlikely that anyone with less than 5 years demonstrable experience will meet the standards required of this role.
This is an Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry, working from modern & clean premises, within a friendly working environment.