Service Delivery Development Support Officer
Service Delivery Development Support Officer –12 month FTC
Salary: £25,463- £29,909 per annum – Grade 4
Location – Service Headquarters, Calcot, Reading
Excellent annual leave allowance of 27 days plus public holidays, Flexible Working and Onsite Gym Facilities
An excellent opportunity within Royal Berkshire Fire & Rescue Service for a Service Delivery Development Support Officer to join the team. You will be responsible for providing strategic support to the Area Manager Service Delivery through an assigned portfolio of work.
The key focus of this role is:
- To support key managers by preparing and writing reports, strategic and public facing documents and other information output
- To be responsible for managing and tracking actions and supporting documentation in line with key milestones and corporate activity in preparation for various internal and external meetings.
- To be responsible for providing reliable document review and proof reading to ensure documentation meets its commitment to consistency and accuracy
- To coordinate the harmonisation of wide range of existing reports and source documents across departments
- To draft, update and maintain service delivery policies in conjunction with other departments
Key role requirements:
- Strong written skills with an ability to focus on detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise high workloads whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate effective relationships with a wide range of people, based on trust and mutual respect
- Proven experience of developing plans or reports in a delivery focused organisation
If you are interested in applying for this position, an application form and job profile can be obtained from our website http://www.rbfrs.co.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/
For further details about the role please contact Noosha Churchill, Business Support Lead at email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept applications via Agencies or CV’s without an accompanying application form.
Closing date for applications is 17:00 hours 1 June 2018
It is anticipated that the assessment process will run week commencing 11 June 2018
Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to equality of opportunity, and is actively seeking a more diverse workforce. If you are disabled and meet the essential criteria of the role, you will be guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.