Service Manager and Engineer
Service Manager and Engineer, Slough, Berkshire offering £28,000 basic (OTE £35,000) plus company vehicle and benefits.
- 20 days holiday a year.
- Work vehicle (van) for use of travelling to and from work included.
- No weekend work required.
- Auto pension scheme enrolment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Autonomy encouraged.
- Progression opportunities for top performers.
- Regular pay reviews.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for Service Manager and Engineer to join their expanding team based in Slough.
The company supplies care homes with consumables and equipment. We are a small dedicated team and our belief is that everybody can be a leader in their own role. The company has strong ethics and values. We are looking for a highly self-motivated person who is responsible for servicing/maintenance, installation and repairs of all our medical equipment for our customers.
Key attributes of the successful Service Manager and Engineer:
- Full driving licence
- Excellent practical ability
- Experience with mechanical/electrical tools
- Good with task and time management
- Detailed oriented
- Good with paperwork
- Knowledge of IT/Microsoft
- Good people skills
- Must be honest and trustworthy with strong ethics and values
Duties of the Service Manager and Engineer role:
- Plan, arrange and visit customers for routine servicing including LOLER checks and dead weight testing.
- Attend all callouts, diagnose and manage repairs in satisfactory time frame.
- Look after all parts inventory including keeping them tidy and orderly in the van and work shop area.
- Daily stock checks on parts and system to be updated.
- Look after the tools in the van and workshop including keeping it all tidy and orderly.
- Installations of all products that require installation (i.e. bath/ceiling hoist and baths etc.).
- Log all movements on a timesheet.
- Complete all service jobs paperwork up to invoice level.
- Communicate with customers about servicing and repairs as required.
- Quote for new service work as necessary.
- Make sure service van is kept maintained and serviced (every Monday morning at 8am).
- Back up for delivery driver, covering for absences etc.
- Basic sales of equipment (hoists etc.).
Apply for Service Manager and Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly