Night Telesales Processor
My client is a specialist suppliers of fresh produce, charcuterie, dairy, deli and non-food goods to a diverse customer base within the hospitality and service sectors. Enjoying rapid growth, they are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious people to join our customer service team to work. Then night customer service team hours are 8.30pm to 12.30am particularly for the evenings of Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
In addition to having customer service and data entry experience, the ideal candidate will have some experience of working within a hospitality related business, or a keen personal interest in food. The Company work to tight deadlines in this fast paced business, so applicants will need to be organised and possess excellent time management skills. They are committed to providing service of the highest calibre, meaning attention to detail, a professional telephone manner, together with pride in doing a great job, will be essential qualities needed to excel in this role.
A comprehensive, ongoing training programme affords all our teams every opportunity for personal growth and advancement within our business.
The following, whilst by no means exhaustive, is a list of expected duties and responsibilities in this role:
- Full understanding of the bespoke system used
- Polite and knowledgeable customer interaction
- Accurate data entry
- Effective and proactive problem resolution
- Robust interrogation of issues and effective outcome reporting
- Appropriate, relevant upselling to customers
- Following of procedures and process’
- Interdepartmental communications
- Attendance of training workshops
- Completion of training modules – ongoing
- Colleague support
- Proactive participation in 121’s and appraisals
Key skills required for this role:
- Excellent time management
- Computer literate – conversant with Word, Excel, Outlook
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interrogate problems to resolution