The Toolroom department currently have an opportunity for a Toolroom Machinist to join the team, reporting to the Senior Specialist.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
The role of Toolroom Machinist:
- Carry out in-house tooling repairs/jigs and fixtures (ideally be proficient in using Miller, Lathe, Surface Grinder and EDM Machine).
- Provide engineering support to Injection Moulding department as and when required.
- Complete daily safety checks on Toolroom machinery.
- Support existing staff on the use of all Toolroom machinery.
The Toolroom Machinist should:
- Have previous proven experience in a Toolroom or Machine Shop Environment.
- Ideally a ONC qualification in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Pension scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Dscounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite Occupational Health, Physiotherapist and Counselling Services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure onsite parking.
Epson Telford is part of the Seiko Epson Corporation.
Epson Telford is the only European manufacturing and distribution site for ink cartridge, and textile inks. Quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we do, from our clean room environment to our in-house machinery, design and technology improvements which use our own Epson 6-axis robots.
Epson Telford is at the forefront of Seiko Epson’s environmental activities and was the first site within the Group to receive ISO14001. Epson Telford continues to have dedicated improvement activities to reduce energy and ensure we send zero waste to landfill.
The Epson Group are a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with our original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a line-up that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 91 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Thank you for applying with Epson Telford. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
Apply for Toolroom Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly