Regional Office Administrator
YESSS we are recruiting for a Regional Office Administrator in the Normanton area:
- Checking and passing suppliers invoices
- Transferring completed work to accounts
- Linking data form our software to the accounts software (bespoke system, in-house training will be provided)
- Posting customer invoices
- Following up supplier enquiries via email
What will you need?
- Office-based administration experience
- Confidence when dealing with both customers & suppliers via the telephone
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop as part of a growing company
- Computer literate (e.g., Microsoft Office) and an ability to quickly learn new software packages
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (face-to-face and via the telephone)
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What's in it for you?
- Free parking
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42 ½ hours per week Monday-Friday
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
As part of a dynamic and growing department the successful candidate will have excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression at a company which is going from strength to strength.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.
Apply for Regional Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly