General Manager to manage and build a market leading Bristol Property Management Company
General Manager to manage and develop a market leading Bristol Property Management Company
£27,500 & car or allowance & pension
Are you an accomplished people manager looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level?
If you have a track-record in building, managing and leading high performance teams to achieve challenging commercial targets we’d very much like to hear from you.
Bristol Property Partnership is the city’s market leader in room-by-room lettings. We cover a range of markets and offer a unique and high quality service to landlords and tenants. We’re looking for a commercially-driven people manager with a strong track record in delivering results who is keen to take an established business to the next level.
Lettings experience is not essential, evidence of successfully operating and developing an established business and a passion for developing people are more important.
Initially you can expect to be managing an established team, learning how to operate the business in every capacity, you’ll then be responsible for building the team and business further within your first year.
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate all of the following:
- Experience in team management in a commercial environment
- A track record in working to and exceeding targets
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Proven ability to achieve results operating established systems
- Self motivated, with skills to coach, motivate and develop a team
As well as a competitive salary, we offer:
- Autonomy to run your own show – after the initial training and handover you will adopt the leading role to grow the business and take full responsibilities for the financials reporting only to the Board of Directors
- A company car or allowance
- Profit share after the first year
- Training and mentoring in property investment
For more detailed information on the opportunity, please provide a covering letter explaining you are interested in this role, along with your CV.