Derwentside Environmental Testing Services (DETS) specialise in carrying out analytical services in sectors such as environmental, construction, waste, fuel and engineering industries. DETS pride in providing high quality services to an accredited environment (UKAS 17025 standards) and over the years they have seen significant year on year growth and market penetration in the above sectors.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, DETS are currently looking for an a Registration Coordinator to join the Sample Preparation Team.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To register samples and work into LIMS, in an organised and timely fashion.
- To liaise with clients and/or management in relation to any registration queries/problems.
- To work with other internal departments to help ensure that turnarounds are met.
- To assist with other sample preparation duties where required.
- Ensuring Quality procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Housekeeping, ensuring the work area is clean, tidy and free from rubbish.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities:
- A minimum of G.C.S.E grade C or above in Science, Maths and English or two years laboratory experience is essential
- Proactive approach to work
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Good communicator
- Basic computer skills
- Team player, self-driven and results-orientated
- Industry experience
37.5 hours per week + overtime
£13,552.50 - £14,040.00
DETS offer a group personal pension scheme with a contributory element offers a positive and a happy work environment. For the right individual, who demonstrates good work ethics, positive attitude, willingness to work hard and be flexible, there may also be the opportunity for career progression.