Health Care Assistant / Care Workers / Support Workers
On-call Healthcare Assistant – School Hours
If you are an experienced carer whose circumstances now mean you can only work school hours – 9am till 2pm then we have a solution for you!! 247 Professional health are looking for experienced cares who can pick up emergencies for us working within residential homes – This role is not Domiciliary.
Our contracted clients have emergencies daily, usually between 7am & 8am in the morning for a member of our team to support that emergency as soon as we can. Our team would then work from 9am till 2pm or 230pm.
If you are experienced but are unable to work outside of school hours this could be the position you have been searching for!
What we offer
- Great rates of pay, £7.00-£8.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free Mandatory training
- 50% contribution to your DBS
- NVQ's and further training opportunities
Who do we work with?
- We are a contract health care agency working with elderly residential homes, Learning Disability organisations and Children's Services.
- We offer full and part time positions across days and nights
- You have a minimum of 6 months experience of working in care within the last 5 years
- Car drivers preferred but not essential
- Ability to cover emergency care support
- Responsible person with great communication skills
- Care focused
Please call us on 01902 238014 or submit your cv with a cover note of the hours you would like to work. Interviews will be held locally over the next 2 weeks.