Derwentside Environmental Testing Services (DETS) specialise in carrying out analytical services in sectors such as environmental, construction, waste, fuel and engineering industries. DETS pride in providing high quality services to an accredited environment (UKAS 17025 standards) and over the years they have seen significant year on year growth and market penetration in the above sectors.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, DETS are currently looking for a driver/courier based in Motherwell, Scotland.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Collection of samples
- Delivery of consumables
- Loading and unloading of the vehicle
- Daily checks and basic maintenance of the vehicle to include but not limited to cleaning and refuelling of the vehicle
- Logging collections and deliveries
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Provide face to face customer service
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities:
- A clean driving licence
- A minimum of 3 years’ multi drop driving experience
- Knowledge of local and national road works
- Proactive approach to work
- Good organisational skills, ability to use initiative and good communicator
- Ability to work to targets
- Customer focused
- Forklift truck licence
- Industry and customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
42 hours per week + overtime
DETS offer a group personal pension scheme with a contributory element offers a positive and a happy work environment.