Delivery Warehouse Person
Successful Warwick based Document Solution Company require a Delivery / Warehouse Person who will be assisting with deliveries received into and out of the company; together with assisting in delivery and installation of photocopier and printer machines.
The right candidate will be a self motivated and resilient individual who prides themselves in delivering customer service excellence and will possess excellent communication skills. Training will be given for this role.
Responsibilities as Delivery / Warehouse Person:
- Within the warehouse accept all incoming deliveries and help set up new copier and printer machines ready for delivery & installation
- Assist within the warehouse collating deliveries to be made for toner and parts to customers and engineers
- To assist, when needed, to load, deliver and help install photocopiers, printers and other office machinery at customers’ premises.
- General workshop and warehouse duties.
- To keep the working area / stores free of hazards as per the company's health and safety policy (as per the handbook and policy statement), reporting any potential dangers to the Warehouse Manager as soon as they arise.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- On application, a clean DBS [Data Barring Service] Certificate.
- An organised and methodical approach.
- To enable you to undertake this role, you need to be physically fit as this can be a physically demanding role.
- Have excellent English communication and numeracy skills
- Previous experience within the copier industry or similar would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite as training will be given
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES