Children's Support Worker
We are currently recruiting experienced support workers for a children`s school in Shifnal. The school has 25 children aged between 8 and 18 with Autism and challenging behaviour who board, and also further children who attend on a day to day basis.
- The school primarily requires bank cover on a weekly basis across days and nights.
- There is also an opportunity for permanent roles as and when new children attend or a vacancy occurs - All permanent positions will be recruited via the bank.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a similar care environment or a care position with transferable skills.
- Excellent salary and travel expenses available
- School is in a rural position between Wolverhampton and Telford therefore to apply you must have a full driving license with access to a vehicle.
- PRICE or similar training is advantageous.
- Role is challenging and will require some personal care
- Days 1.30pm - 10.30pm - term time
- Days 9.15am - 9.45pm - Term time weekends
- Days 9am - 5pm (limited availability)
- Days 9.15am - 9.45pm - None term time
- Nights 9.30pm – 9.30am
- Advanced rota available up to six weeks in advance.
- Excellent on-going training & support
- Full or part time bank available to suit yourself
Interested to know more?
Please submit your CV with a cover note outlining what hours you require and which shift pattern you are interested in. Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks in Wolverhampton & Telford.