Hours: 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Pay: £7.50 per hour
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Limited
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Limited is an international tabletop publisher producing board, card, dice and roleplaying games, based on entertainment brands as well as their own properties.
This role is based in our Swindon office, and its main purpose is to support a small team with business administration, order fulfilment and customer service.
The role will be 36 hours per week, to be worked Monday to Friday. There may be some occasional weekend work to help at events and conventions.
- Stock control – ensuring there is adequate stock in the warehouses
- Maintaining accurate records on Microsoft Excel
- Other office duties as reasonably requested, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Manual Handling – moving heavy boxes, managing deliveries.
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Printing delivery labels/delivery notes using various software
- Liaising with American contacts regarding shipments of orders
- Delivering stock to distributors
- Updating customer order status on WebStore
- Provide great customer service, including resolving customer enquiries.
- Providing face to face customer service at events and conventions
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, eager to learn and excited to get involved with a range of tasks across the business.
- Good MS Word and Excel knowledge
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Full clean driving license
- Customer service experience
- Office administration experience
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly