We are recruiting for an expereinced Maintenance Electrician to work on a long term contract basis for a manufacturing plant in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area.
* Responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of plant and equipment on the site.
* Electrical repair of all production breakdowns.
* Carrying out PPM's (Planned Preventative Maintenance).
* Fault finding.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* A good knowledge of Health and Safety and previous experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
* City and Guilds or equivalent in Electrical Engineering is essential together with a sound knowledge of mechanical systems.
You will work a rotating days shift pattern (Monday to Friday) 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
You will be paid a basic rate of between £19 and £23 / hour (depending on experience)