Interim Fire Safety Surveyor
Position: Interim Fire Safety Surveyor
Location: London (Different Locations available in London)
Salary: £325.00 per day
Length of contract: 3 Months initially
Greenacre Recruitment is working on behalf of a client that is looking to recruit Interim Fire Safety Surveyors to manage major works following on from the Fire Risk Assessment action plans. This will involve producing technical specifications and tender contract documentation. The projects this role will manage will include a wide range of improvement works from structural compartmentation works, to fire door replacements and fire detection systems and commercial boiler replacements.
-To take the lead role in project managing major works primarily resulting from Fire Risk Assessment action plans to housing stock.
- To produce technical specifications and tender documentation for these projects in accordance with current legislation and best practice.
- To act as the lead contact in ‘larger’ projects which are outsourced to external consultant surveyors and fire detection design specialists.
- To consult and communicate with residents and leaseholders in a sensitive manner regarding these major works.
- To lead on the overall cost control and financial management of the major works within this role’s responsibility.
- Developing, setting, and managing, with the input of the Partnerships Manager (Technical), the budgets for the major works within this role’s responsibility.
- Work alongside the Group’s Asset Manager, Compliance Manager, M & E Manager and technical surveyors in delivering the Group’s overall objectives in ensuring stock is maintained to a high standard.
- To ensure relevant KPI’s and Service Standards are met/exceeded
- To ensure that the Group’s statutory obligations in terms of maintenance services and health and safety are complied with in respect of the relevant service areas for which the post holder has responsibility.
- To project a positive image of the Group and its subsidiaries by providing an excellent level of customer service to all customers, including managing complaints within the relevant service areas for which the post holder is responsible.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the business and the Group, achieving targets and objectives that are set.
- To promote recognition of diversity in all aspects of service delivery.
- To ensure that the services for which the post holder is responsible deliver value for money.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business