Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses
This local nursery requires experienced Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join their team to provide the highest level of care for children attending the nursery, under the guidance of senior staff.
Helping children with their learning, play, educational and social development
· To provide a positive practice role model to ensure that values are maintained.
· To contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment.
· To prepare and supervise activities under the guidance of senior staff.
· To assume key carer responsibilities for designated children and assume
responsibility as and when required.
· Read, understand and implement all company policies, procedures and operational practices.
· To work as part of a team to ensure that values are maintained.
Candidates must have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and be looking to continue their training to a Level 3 qualification