TechNET IT are currently seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the highly lucrative UK teams based in both our Bracknell and Milton Keynes offices.
We offer ambitious, hard-working individuals the chance to establish a successful career in a rewarding, fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment.
We provide a structured Training Academy with, clear career progression opportunities, amazing incentives and uncapped commission.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails:
• Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients to closing the deal
• Generating leads and building your database of contacts
• Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
• Attracting the best calibre candidates utilising all methods available to you, including job boards, Social Media and our extensive database
• Building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry specialism and the clients that operate within it
What we require from Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
• Alevels (or equivalent), Bachelor's degree and/or previous B2B or B2C sales experience, or experience of working within a fast paced targeted environment.
• A strong work ethic, self-motivation and drive to succeed
• Confidence, resilience and perseverance
• Desire to work in a sales environment, where you can impact your own earning by your success levels.
In return we will give you:
• Competitive starting base salary (circa £17,000-£20,000 DOE)
• Uncapped commission (average first year OTE £30,000+)
• Full training and career progression plan
• Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
This vacancy is for a permanent, full-time role based in either our Bracknell office. Applicants must have legal authorisation to live and work permanently in the UK