Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
A fantastic opportunity to join a large, European FM Service provider who is currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) based in Central London. This fantastic opportunity where you will join a small team working Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and be rewarded with a base salary of £36,000.
• Providing Electrical / HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
• Implement all Electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with Maintenance Instructions.
• Knowledge of HV/LV
• Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
• Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
• Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
• 3 Phase power supply
• Water testing
• Emergency lighting
• Water treatments
The successful candidate must have:
• Trade trained with at least 3-5years experience in the building services trade
• Qualified to C&G 2360 Level 2 or equivalent.
• 17th edition
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Chad at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)