PROPERTY MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR / FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR / FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
20K TO 25K BASIC PER ANNUM + BENEFITS INCLUDING BUPA AND FREE PARKING.
BASED IN MANCHESTER
Our client is a leading Property Management company who manage a wide range of properties from Residential to luxury student accommodation and Commercial.
This is a Coordinator role where you will be handling both general maintenance and refurbishment projects. Relevant experience within property maintenance or facilities management is needed, and the ability to work across multiple sites and projects
Build rapport with Clients and exceed their expectations, obtain start dates, completion dates and quotes
• Taking Rental payments over the telephone
• Handles all maintenance issues – logs the details onto maintenance spreadsheet
• Instructs contractors for quotes – on occasions this involves requesting 2 or 3 quotes
• Ensuring independent Landlords are kept up to date with quotes/completion of works and costs
• Managing of contracts to ensure meeting time frames for quotes and work completion
• Raising of Purchase Orders and obtaining PO numbers from accounts
• Instruct a contractor once jobs are signed off/approved and informing tenants
• Obtaining of quotes for all property refurbishments and once instructed projecting managing of contractors
• Ensuring once works are completed that the paper work/invoice is signed off with photos and the tenant has confirmed all completed.
• Ensuring all contractors account details are available for accounts to make payments
• Building up the list of contractors and making sure it is regularly up to date
• Preparing keys and taking ownership of Key Log
• General Administration tasks and any other duties as required.
• Communicate with the Lettings negotiator in order to manage any check out maintenance requirements and refurbishments to be found from this.
• Manage all renewable Gas Safety certificates to ensure compliance with legal requirements
• Manage all electrical safety certificates to ensure compliance with legal requirements
• Manage the check- out process and instruct works required from this.
• Liaise with tenants regarding deposit release process and relevant Tenancy deposit scheme.
• Manage tenancy mid- term inspections as and when required
Main skills and experience:
• Must be extremely competent and efficient
• Strong administration experience
• Experience of property rentals / maintenance or facilities management
• Used to paying attention to detail
• IT literate, able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good communication skills and a confident personality
• Experience of working in a lively busy office would be an advantage.
Benefits will include free parking, bupa, and pension scheme. There will be opportunities to progress and develop.
“Serata Search are operating as an employment agency