£23,000 - £27,000
Worthing, West Sussex
Our client, a growing business is currently looking for a motivated and energetic facilities engineer to join their growing team. This role will involve the monitoring and performance of the planned preventative maintenance programme and renewal or alterations made to the structures or electrical and mechanical services of the Company’s premises. Along with assisting with miscellaneous alterations and improvements to infrastructure projects.
As part of the building services team you will be working as part of a team managing and maintaining the structures and mechanical and electrical services:
• Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the Company’s and / or third party specialist procedures and requirements
• Carry out routine inspection functions in accordance with the Company’s and / or third party specialist procedures and requirements
• Plan and manage preventative maintenance activities including works in-house and works by 3rd party providers
• Ensure that planned preventative maintenance activities are coordinated with the business function to minimise operational impact
• Identify, draft and implement Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of the Building Services function
• Assist the Building Services Manager in managing service provider contracts including arranging and supervising contractor attendances, contract renewals and unplanned works.
• Carry out all duties in accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and procedures
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• BTEC/HNC/HND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent appropriate qualification
• Experience of working within a building services department or organisation
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical standards and regulations
• Knowledge of relevant Building and Health and Safety Regulations
• Experience of managing contractors and directing building services consultants
• Experience of mechanical and electrical systems installation and / or maintenance
• Experience of Building / Property maintenance
• Experience of preparing work schedules / project plans
• Experience of cost management and control
• AutoCAD experience would be beneficial
If this role is of interest to you please click apply now!
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role.
Keywords: electrical, maintenance, service, repair, fault find, building services, preventative, PPM