Field Service Engineer
Sequence Professional are delighted to be working with one of North Nottinghamshire’s leading SME's, with a real focus on the manufacturing and technological sectors. Due to a phenomenal year of growth, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an existing team, supporting areas inclusive of Swindon and Reading.
Ideally, you will have experience within not only engineering within a field service capacity, but also “hands on” capabilities within mechanical and/or electrical engineering. If you have been exposed to manufacturing, food, production, aerospace, or automotive markets, then a very challenging yet rewarding role awaits. To note, due to the companies raw growth year on year, you will also be ambitious to want to make change and instill solid personal goals for the future.
• Reading, Swindon, Oxford and Newbury
Hours & Contract;
• Permanent Contract, Full time Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm approx. (37.5/40 hours per week), some Saturday overtime (if applicable), overnights stays (if applicable)
• Visiting clients premises in assisting with breakdown or improvement of existing equipment
• Continued servicing, H & S checks and general engineering enquiries
• “Hands on” mechanical/electrical engineering in sourcing route causes, generic build and repair
• Commissioning, training and installation of existing machinery
Our Ideal Candidate;
• Proven, recent/current experience within; Field Service Engineering (both mechanical and/or electrical considered)
• Proven, recent/current experience handling niche equipment OR niche manufacturing goods (desirable)
• A “hands on” candidate that is always willing to get to route causes and train clients with new mechanics, use etc.
• Flexible in approach, willing to go that extra mile
• A salary of up to circa £30,000 - £35,000 (negotiable)
• Cracking holiday entitlement, pension entitlement, staff days off site
• Guaranteed progression opportunities, fantastic flexible working locations
• The opportunity in working with a sublime senior team offering full support and guidance
If you would like to speak to us in more detail about this position, please call Sequence Professional on (Apply online only) and ask for Rupert.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details should any other position more suitable arise.
This position is advertised on behalf of Sequence Professional Ltd. In addition, we have a variety of other permanent and fixed term contract positions available within the following sectors; - Commercial Office (Accountancy & Finance, Commercial Office and HR), Volume Recruitment (Call & Contact Centre and Sales & Marketing), Vertical Markets (I.T, Procurement and Transport & Logistics). For more information, please see our website