Junior Account Handler
We are working on behalf of a Chartered Insurance Brokers, who since being established has had constant growth and are expanding year on year. This company invests profoundly in their employees and will fund for CII studies
As a Junior Account Handler, you will be joining the Commercial Department.
Your role will include;
• Calculating and delivery of Renewals and Mid Term Adjustment terms
• Liaising with clients and insurers
• Managing client debts
• Sustaining high levels of business relation
• Identifying cross and upselling opportunities
• Promoting motor cross sales within the team.
Your experience should be:
• Good level of computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (Word, Outlook and Excel).
• An awareness of customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Letter and report writing capability
This is a fantastic opportunity, to work within a well-grounded company, who will invest their time into developing you towards a rewarding career.
On offer is a base salary of up to £25,000 as well as an attractive benefits package, free on site parking and financial support towards relevant professional qualifications