CNC Setter /Operator (3 x 12 hour Shifts)
Due to continued growth in recent years my well established engineering client based close to Bracknell is looking to recruit a CNC Grinder to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Ideally the right candidate will have experience with CNC grinding machinery, however my client would like to invite candidates to apply who have had at least 3 years CNC milling experience on 3 axis machinery who are looking to progress on to CNC grinding Machines. Full training would be provided so this is an excellent opportunity to expand your engineering knowledge and experience working within a state of the art manufacturing facility.
• Time served apprenticeship ideally or required work experience (3 years machining).
• Have a minimum three years CNC machining experience.
• Must be able to use all inspection equipment and read engineers drawings.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Be able to maintain product specifications.
• Inspect all products produced, utilising the correct measuring devices.
• Ability to make machine adjustments and trouble shooting.
• Monitor product quality while manufacturing.
• Ability to monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose problems.
• Full knowledge of all tooling required, routine maintenance, and lubrication of all machinery.
Candidates will work 3 x 12 hour shifts per week (36 hours), consisting of 2 weeks on days followed by 2 weeks on nights which will rotate. This is an excellent opportunity to have a very good work / home balance.
A competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 including shift allowances is offered with a benefits package including contributory Pension, Group Life Insurance (non-contributory) and Private Healthcare (after a qualifying period).
Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration