Outbound Telesales Advisor £17k - £18k OTE £20k
A new vacancy has arisen for an Outbound Telesales Advisor to join a growing and forward thinking Insurance Company. This is a fantastic opportunity that offers excellent career development plus support and training towards Insurance industry recognised qualifications (CII).
The Outbound Telesales Advisor Job/Duties:
* You will be calling Clients to gain new business for the Sales department.
* Contact existing customers to collate insurance renewal dates in a
* You will have to cross sell Insurance related products and generate leads
* You will ensure that an excellent level of service is given.
The Benefits / Company:
* This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a
career within the Insurance Industry.
* Salary up to £20,000 dependent upon experience plus an excellent
* Previous experience in a sales role within a call centre environment would
* Previous Insurance experience isn't essential
* You must enjoy working in a target driven environment and have the
ability to interact effectively with colleagues.
* You must be able to prioritise your workload and have good
* You must also possess excellent communication skills