Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
Horsham, £34,500 per annum
A permanent Clinical Lead Nurse post has become available in a purpose-built nursing home in Horsham!
• 37 hours per week
• Must be a qualified nurse
• Nursing and dementia care
• Start asap
• Immediate interviews
The successful Clinical Lead Nurse candidate will be required to assist the Care Manager in planning and implementing the highest quality of nursing care to the homes frail elderly residents, some of who may suffer with dementia. You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of nurses and carers and helping to ensure the smooth running of this reputable nursing home. Good communication skills and a passion for providing outstanding care are therefore essential.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• You must be a qualified nurse – RGN - and registered with the NMC
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead post desirable but not essential
• Min 2 years hands-on nursing experience
• Passion for elderly / dementia care
• Work autonomously and independently whilst building strong relationships with the management and care staff throughout the organisation
• Maintain and assess the home’s high quality care
• Organising and motivating the carers to ensure excellent standards of care are delivered
• Assist in inductions and orientations of new care staff
• Help to uphold the home’s reputation as a recognised centre of excellence
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals and members of the multi-disciplinary team
• Administrative duties
Apply today to arrange an interview or call (Apply online only) for more information!!
Job Reference: JO15938