Delivery Van Driver
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for experienced Full Time Van Drivers, four days on four days off, to work for a leading blue chip company. Candidates will be delivering goods to customer homes, therefore, professionalism and excellent customer service skills are essential.
Driving will be just an element of your job, driver will be representing a well-known brand and therefore must uphold service standards and be approachable and friendly.
Van drivers will be working on a rota basis receiving rotas two weeks in advance on a fixed shift pattern with some flexibility around your working hours. Shift hours available range from 5.45am - 11.30pm.
Salary: £9.27 per hour
About The Role
- Delivering groceries to customers’ homes
- Multi-drop within London areas
- Temp to Perm (dependant on performance)
- 20+ drops per shift
- Excellent customer service and fantastic communication skills
- At least 6 months of 3.5 tonne/van driver experience
- Valid UK Driving License for a minimum of 3 years
- Flexibility is required
- No more than 3 points on your license (No DRs, CD's or DD's)
- Punctual and reliable
- DBS Holder (desirable)
- Excellent area knowledge and confident in driving within inner London areas
- must be available evenings and weekends
This is an exciting role working for an established and ever growing company with excellent career opportunities. Please send us in your CV to be contacted immediately.
Job Reference: 100817AB
About Integrated Solutions
Established in 2001 Integrated Solutions are an industry leading resourcing company within transport recruitment with over 1,000 temporary placements working daily. We adopt a sensitive and flexible approach to recruitment and will always tailor our process to your lifestyle needs, match your skill sets to job requirements and ensure you will always be placed in suitable and rewarding positions.
'Recruitment Made Easy