Van Driver Required
Integrated Solutions are sourcing experienced Van Delivery Drivers to work Part Time dedicated to our clients on line shopping delivery service. Our client is large blue chip organisation, providing a personal approach to works with a focus on customer service, rapidly responding to customer requirements ensuring all shopping is accurate and delivered promptly.
We offer a range of vacancies, which include a variety of shifts between 5.45am - 11.30pm, this is a temporary to permanent position (subject to performance). This is an exciting role ideal for any van drivers seeking a job satisfaction through liaison with the public and flexible shift patterns, not to be missed.
Salary: £9.27 per hour
About The Role:
- Delivering groceries to customers’ homes
- 20+ drops
- Delivering into the London area
Van driver key requirements:
- Excellent customer service and fantastic communication skills
- At least 6 months of 3.5 tonne/van driver experience
- Valid UK Driving License for a minimum of 3 years
- Flexibility in working hours
- No more than 3 points on your license (No DRs, CD's or DD's)
- Punctual and reliable
- DBS Holder (desirable)
- Excellent area knowledge and confident in driving within inner London areas
- must be available evenings and weekends
Assessments are being held this week! So apply today to ensure you do not miss this exciting opportunity!
Job Reference: 100817JA
About Integrated Solutions
Established in 2001 Integrated Solutions are an industry leading resourcing company within transport recruitment with over 1,000 temporary placements working daily. We adopt a sensitive and flexible approach to recruitment and will always tailor our process to your lifestyle needs, match your skill sets to job requirements and ensure you will always be placed in suitable and rewarding positions.
'Recruitment Made Easy