Senior SEO Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Salary: up to £40k depending on experience!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion for SEO to join our fast growing, highly reputable digital marketing company. We are looking for an exceptional individual who can develop innovative strategies and techniques to run highly successful online marketing campaigns for our clients.
As the Senior SEO Account Manager you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. You will be responsible for developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for SEO as well as writing bespoke strategies for our clients. This will include sharing best practice, spotting opportunities for clients to grow their online revenue through online marketing campaigns, and attending client meetings to explain complex problems as well as communicating strategies.
• Maintain regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise
• Have a good knowledge of clients objectives and campaign results
• Monitor and understand clients markets and their environments, you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
• Identify opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
• Identify the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
• Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
• Constantly up to date with industry developments so as to anticipate and prepare clients for these changes
• Responsible for the day to day efficiency of your work and as such should be able to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
• Minimum of 4 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
• Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
• Experience in account managing UK and International brands
• Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
• Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
• Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done