Soft Services Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• 5 years Contract/Facilities Management
• 3 Years previous Multi Service delivery
• strong background in soft services
• Support of multi-disciplined work force
• Selection and management of Specialist Support Contractors
• Provision of service to Commercial/Municipal premises
• To Manage and coordinate the activities relating to a fully outsourced contract with direct responsibility for the soft service delivery in the dedicated area. To effectively manage all direct and sub-contractors to the highest standard for the benefit of all parties while keeping a tight control on fiscal activities.
• This is high profile customer contact focused role, so being able to build relationships with internal customers, having Excellent customer service is required along with a high level of commercial awareness, knowledge for budget management, service improvement and / or cost reduction is essential. When required, performs service/project management within territory by assisting with Lifecycle, scheduling, estimating, manpower analysis, material logistics, establishing performance standards, etc.
• Reporting to the Director of Facilities, you'll oversee a range of integrated soft services within the sector, deliver agreed levels of service, quality and financial performance. You'll have full control and accountability for the day to day delivery of services.
• Good communication and negotiation skills are essential as you will be the hub of all activities and need to liaise with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
• Liaise with the occupier, support desk and other department to affect smooth running of the contract.
• Uphold the integrity of the company at all times. Assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required
• Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could affect the safety of people or property
Annual Basic Salary to C£35,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) for a 40 Hr/Wk, Company Pension Scheme Membership, Mobile Phone & Laptop